Welcome to the Making of the Devslopes app Web Series. This is a new and exclusive social experiment where the Devslopes team will be building an app live in front of all of you. You get to watch how a real-life development shop builds an app.
How It Works
Every week we will have a live standup where you can join in and watch our progress.
We will also record videos throughout the week that actually show us coding / designing.
You are able to participate and chat in each live session. At the end of each session we open the floor for live Q & A.
Optional: You can register to receive an email notification 24 hours before each event reminding you of the event (and other spur of the moment things).
Files & Tools
You get access to view our actual working files and tools (except source code - sorry!)
- Trello Board (Project management)
- Sign Up For Beta Testing
- Interactive Team Communication (#devslopes-app channel)
Videos will be listed chronologically.
Full Youtube Playlist
- Project Kickoff - 02/13/16 (724 Viewers!)
- Direct Blab Link
- We had a recording issue in this video (failed to record). So I've recapped what we talked about and you can see the last 15 minutes of the live session. In the future I will also be recording my desktop so you can see that as well.
- Week 1 Standup
- We reviewed Jack's streaming test app and Pearson's Air Drop test app. Both successful! We also reviewed Evan's world class app designs.
- Firebase iOS Setup w/ Mark
- Firebase iOS Setup Part 2
- Mark Fixes Merge Conflict
- SpriteKit and UIKit in the same project
- Sprint 1 Review
- Sprint 2 Week 1
- Sprint 2 Review
- Firebase Data Modeling
- Jack's Code Review
- Sprint 3 Week 1 - Best meetup yet!
- Sprint 3 Review
- Important Team Meeting