You are going to re-create a popular date/time Swift extension with Objective-C.
- Fork this repository on Github (click the Fork button)
- Read the documentation on the repository to get familiar with how the library works.
- Rewrite the entirely library in Objective-C
- Post your finished result on your own Github
- Post a link to your finished Github project on the forums
As you start to convert each category function, I recommend that you import that library into a Swift playground or Swift iOS project - and keep that screen open on the right side of your screen.
Then on the left side of your screen have your Objective-C code open.
Run a test in Swift and see the output result.
Then create your Objective-C function. You know your function is working properly if it gives you the same result that the Swift version did (print the results).
BUILDING SOMETHING LIKE THIS WILL SERIOUSLY IMPRESS DEVELOPERS OR POTENTIAL EMPLOYERS